Usually third party applications are responsible for the installation of Android virus. In order to remove Android virus in a safe mood then there is necessary to remove its administration status and uninstall the apps which are affected.
How to remove virus from Android: Step-by-step guide
- Attack of virus on your android device is most disappointing activity. Mostly it attacks when you answer to the ad that will try to convince you to download app or dodge pop-up. If you respond to it your device may start misbehaving. So always avoid clicking on unknown apps and don’t download them.
- Secondly you need to keep your tab or mobile in a safe mode. Once you done with it, your device will be prevented from running of any third party apps, which includes any malware. On many devices to access the power off options you can make use of the power button, press and hold Power off in order to bring up an option to restart in Safe mode. If this option is not available in your device, then you need to find a procedure on Google and follow the instructions present in it. Once the Safe mode is activated then you can see the “Safe mode” at the bottom left of the screen.
- Now go to the Settings menu and then choose Apps, there go to Downloaded tab and now you can easily. Try to know the virus affected your Android phone or tablet, if you don’t know the virus then go through the list and that you can see any dodgy looking app.
- Now after identifying the virus affected app and tap on that app in order to open its info page and click on to uninstall. In most of the cases this procedure is just to remove the virus, but sometime the virus will give Device administrator status and due to this Uninstall button will get greyed out.
- After Uninstalling you need to exit the App menu and tap on the Settings, and then go to Device administrators. In this page tab you can see the list of all the apps that are with administrator status. Now to remove those apps from the administrators you just need to untick the box of that app, after unticking tap on the Deactivate on the next screen. Now again you should go to the app menu and uninstall the virus apps.