Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager that stores various attributes like emails, calendars, tasks, RSS feeds, contact details, journals, etc. All these attributes are stored in a single PST file called as Outlook .pst. Outlook PST files may get corrupted or damaged due to various reasons. An inbuilt Inbox repair tool is present in Outlook to fix the corrupt PST file. But this tool fails to fix the issues. In such situation, you can make use of Inbox Repair Tool to repair corrupt PST file.
Scenarios behind corruption of PST file:
Virus Attack: Virus attack is the common reasons behind corruption of PST file. If your system is infected by virus then they make your PST file inaccessible and you can’t access those PST file.
Oversized PST File: PST stores each and every data of Outlook. This PST file has certain fixed storage capacity. If the stored data crosses the limit, then the PST file may get corrupt and become inaccessible. In such scenario you can use Inbox Repair Tool which can easily repair the oversized PST file.
Header File Corruption: Header file contains all details about the PST file such as date of creation of file, name of the file, size of the file, etc. It may get corrupted due to any reasons and when you access your PST file then you will get an error message.
Improper Closing of Outlook: If the system on which you are using Outlook turns off frequently due to power surge or system shutdown suddenly, then Outlook will get terminated improperly. Improper Outlook termination will result in corruption of PST file, which in turn makes the PST file inaccessible causing data loss.
Other Reasons: Usage over Network, Outlook up-gradation, compacting of PST file, storage device failure, etc are some of the other reasons behind corruption of PST file.
- Always keep backup of your PST file in case if your PST files get corrupted.
- To avoid corruption of PST file, don’t close Outlook improperly.
- Use updated Antivirus to make your system free from Virus attack to avoid PST file corruption.
Features of Inbox Repair Tool:
- Inbox Repair Tool performs repairing of PST file on different versions of Windows such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows7, Windows 2003, etc.
- It has Preview option which allows the users to preview the repaired PST file before restoring them to particular place.
- It repairs corrupt PST file on different versions of Microsoft Outlook such as 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, etc.
- During repairing process, it recovers your deleted or lost PST attributes like emails, contacts, calendars, RSS feeds, task, notes, etc.
- The Software takes very less memory space for installations i. e. 50 MB.
- This tool is also capable to fix oversized PST file.
- It can fix password protected and highly encrypted PST file.
- Technical support team is available 24*7 to help the users if they find any difficulty during the installation process.