Data is a piece of information that needs to be stored and retrieved. It could be any sort of information like text, music, video etc. Each one of these data are stored in the form of files in your personal computer. To be able to manage these files computers utilize a particular kind of file system to organize data on the storage media like hard disk, CD / DVD, USB devices and other devices employed for storing data. Any electronic device utilized to store data employs a file system to manage these data. Hence, a file system may be thought of as an index or database containing the physical location of every bit of data over a hard drive. You can find various kinds of file systems available including FAT, FAT32, NTFS, ExFAT and much more.
In today’s life any small piece of information is very important and needs to be handled carefully. Regardless of how careful you are, sometimes situations go out of control to result in data loss. This could happen either intentionally, accidentally, and even due to one’s negligence. In all these situations a lot of you believe that once data is lost it is gone permanently and cannot be recovered in any way. But no, you’re wrong all these lost data can be recovered by utilizing good recovery software. Even I was thinking like you people after i lost data while formatting my drive. I had not taken the backup of all files before formatting it. Hence I lost my data and I was frustrated about it. One of my friends suggested me a data recovery tool that can recover all my data. I just used that tool and I got back all of my data within few minutes. Personally I think it is the best to recover all your data from any of the drives and the name of the tool is Undelete Data Software.
- There are lots of such scenarios that arise in your life for. A few of these scenarios are:
- Unintentionally formatting the wrong drive or partition, without taking the back up
- Accidentally deleting a file from the memory and emptying the recycle bin
- Delete a file using “Shift + delete”, where the file bypasses the Recycle bin
- Due to virus attack or spywares, data stored on the drive could be lost or can become inaccessible
- Hard drive crash or file system corruption can even lead to data loss situation
In all the above situations this tool is the very best and does the process of recovery easily and quickly. The key features of the software that makes this software the best are:
- Facilitates the external hard drive data recovery even in case of the drives having bad sectors
- Recovers all the data which are lost in any situation
- Supports recovery of data from different partitions like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, Ext Fat also
- Able to recover data from different kinds of drives such as SATA, IDE, SCSI, USB drives, Flash cards etc.
- Using fast scanning technique it could scan the complete drive easily and quickly
This software comes separately for Windows and Mac systems to facilitate the users of both operating systems. You can test the trial version of the software after which go for the complete version. Now, follow these simple steps:
- Install the software on your computer or laptop and run it
- Now depending on your type of the data i.e. text files, media files like photos, video or to recover entire drive, select appropriate option
- Select the drive from where the data must be recovered and press “Next”
- After the scanning process is done you will see all of your lost files
- In order to view each file use “Preview” option which lets you select the file for recovery
- If you are happy with the results buy the software and save all the recovered data