“….I prepared a PPT for my technical seminar. It consisted of 25 slides and stored on USB flash drive. All slides were working fine yesterday, but when I opened now, few slides are missing out and some slides are not opening. I’m receiving an alert of corrupted slides cannot be opened. I’m worried!!! I have to present the slides afternoon. I’m totally blank. Please… Anyone help me out in restoring corrupted PPT file”
“…. While transferring files from USB flash drive to system, due to abrupt system shutdown transfer process was incomplete. Some files are missing, how can I restore those missed files?”
The above scenarios are most commonly faced by maximum users in day to day life. Do not worry when the files get deleted from USB flash drive. Recovering deleted/lost/formatted files from USB flash drive can be achieved successfully by using USB file recovery tool.
This software is fabricated and developed with a special scanning algorithm which thoroughly helps in retrieving deleted files in a few simple mouse clicks. The different files regardless of size or type can be easily restored easily with the help of this application tool. Various file formats including MP3, MP4, JPG, JPNG, PPT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, MOV, AVI, etc. can be recovered with an ease.
It supports to recover the files from formatted USB drive. Retrieving files from various brands of USB flash drive is simpler with the use of this software. This app easily restores the data from various file system like FAT16, FAT32, EXFAT, HFS, etc.
How to restore the USB files?
Follow few steps ahead with USB Recovery tool to recover the deleted/lost/formatted files from USB flash drive:
- Download and install USB Recovery software on your operating system
- Later, connect the USB flash drive to the system and launch the application.
- Select Recover drives option from the main screen window. Choose either Partition Recovery or Formatted/Reformatted Recovery option on the next screen window.
- Select the USB drive from the list of logical drive from where you want to recover the files.
- Scanning process to recover USB files will be initiated. After successful completion of the software one can preview the list of recovered files.
- Purchase the software to save the recovered files on your desired path.