“Last evening when I am deleting unwanted photos from my Mac operating system, I accidentally select important photos and delete them using shift + delete option. Is there any software which can recover my deleted photos on Mac operating system?”
Yes of course, you can recover deleted photos even after bypass from trash folder. To recover deleted or lost photos you can make use of Mac Photo Recovery software. This software is inbuilt with special and advanced algorithms to recover deleted or lost photos on Mac operating system.
Reasons that are responsible for deletion or loss of photos on Mac OS:
Accidental Deletion: Photos may get deleted by pressing shift + delete button while you are trying to delete unwanted photos in your system.
Formatting: Formatting a Mac supported hard disk drive accidentally while performing any other action results in losing all important data including photos that was stored on it. Similarly formatting a wrong volume instead of the defective volume using the Disk Utility tool completely remove all important data including photos present on it.
Unexpected System Shut Down: While performing any activities on Mac system such as transferring photos, creating files, etc. if system shutdown suddenly due to unexpected power failure then photo may get inaccessible. As a result, you may encounter with photo loss.
Repartitioning: Users repartition their Mac hard drive for some reasons like when they need to make new one, to resize existing partition, etc. During this process, if any mistakes like utilizing unreliable repartition device, improper strategy happens then photo stored on hard drive become inaccessible.
Other Reasons: Sudden power failure, file system corruption, empty trash folder, bad sector, etc. are some the reasons that leads to data loss on Mac.
- Always keep a backup of your memorable pictures on some storage device.
- Before deleting unwanted photos, make sure that list of photos that you are going to delete doesn’t contain any of your important photos.
Features of Mac Photo Recovery software:
- This software performs digital photo recovery on Mac operating system like Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc.
- It also retrieves photos from ATA/SATA/IDE / ATA / SCSI hard disk drives, MMC cards, SD Cards, Memory Sticks, USB hard drives, CF Cards, XD Cards, , external hard drives, etc.
- This software doesn’t modify your original data or alter the original data, instead saves the recovered data on the user-specified location.
- This powerful Mac digital photo recovery tool supports professional RAW photo recovery for almost all popular digital camera such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Kodak, Minolta, Panasonic, Fujifilm, etc.
- It supports recovery of photos file formats like JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIF, etc.
- The software has a Preview option which allows users to preview the recovered files before saving to evaluate the effectiveness of the software.
- Technical team is available 24*7 to help the users if any interruptions occur during the recovery process.
- Using this software you can recover deleted photo from MacBook of different models like MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc.
- Save Recovery session is available for the users to avoid re-scanning of the drive.