Mac OS X is an advanced graphical user interface operating system designed and manufactured by Apple Inc. This operating system comes in different versions such as Yosemite, Panther, Jaguar, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc. This operating system is very famous among professional as well as normal users and mostly prefers in order to have an outstanding performance. This operating system have installed advanced features like high support external storage device, perform operation within short span of time, highly protect from unreliable antivirus tool, and many more.
However, sometimes you accidentally delete a precious file instead of deleting an unimportant file. In this case, you know that a deleted file will be store on Trash folder which can get back easily. But if you deleting file by using “Command + Shift + Delete”, then there is no way to recover delete OS X files. In this case, you can recover deleted OS X files by using efficient software termed as Undelete OS X Software. With the help of this software, you can undelete OS X files within few simple clicks.
Scenarios behind the deletion of files on Mac OS X:
Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, while deleting garbage files on Mac but you may unintentionally delete the important files permanently by using “Command + Shift+ Delete” combination keys.
Unintentional Formatting: Sometimes, while you formatting the drive on Mac which contain garbage files but you may unintentionally format the drive which contain precious files; as a result you will lose your valuable files or folders.
Empty Trash Folder: Sometimes, while you emptying the Trash folder without noticing the deleted essential files; as a result of this you may delete files permanently on Mac system.
If you want to undelete OS X files under these above mentioned scenarios on Mac operating system then you can take help of Undelete OS X software. This software is capable of recovering various types of files such as documents files, Word file, PowerPoint files, and many more on Mac operating system.
Striking Features of Undelete OS X Software:
- Undelete OS X software is specially designed to recover deleted files on different version of Mac operating system like Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Mavericks, and so on.
- Undelete OS X software restore deleted files from formatted and reformatted Mac volumes.
- This program supports file recovery from HFS+ and HFSX file system partition on Mac OS X system.
- It can recover deleted files from damaged, crashed and formatted hard drives of different types like SCSI, SATA and IDE with utmost ease.
- This utility has inbuilt powerful scanning algorithm which scans the internal as well as external storage device and will restore the deleted files with greater ease.
- You can recover Mac OS X files of different types like images, audio files, video clips, documents, and more.
- You can retrieve deleted OS X files and save them in storage device like hard drives, flash USB drive, pen drives, memory stick, memory card, etc.