Easy Way to Recover Deleted Data on Mac Computer
Mac is an advanced operating system developed by Apple Inc. for their Macintosh line of computers. It is virus free operating system where virus cannot attack inside the system. Even though there are many chances of data loss from Mac system.
If you are facing problem with data loss from Mac computers then you are in right place, here you can get idea about how to unerase files on Mac? Now there are many reliable tools which claims to recover deleted files on Mac. Among them Unerase File tool is the most efficient tool with powerful inbuilt algorithm to undelete files on Mac computers. It is capable enough to retrieve erased files from internal as well as external hard drive. This utility will help you to unerase files on Mac even after formatting or repartitioning. Before discussing more about features of the utility let’s see some scenarios which leads to data loss on Mac computers.
Common scenarios behind data loss from Mac System
Emptying Trash: When you erase files from Mac OS using delete option, deleted files can be easily restored to the particular location. However, if you have emptied your trash then you have to use Unerase File utility to retrieve data from Mac.
Accidental Deletion: While deleting unwanted files from Mac computers, you may choose important files and delete them permanently which will lead to data loss from Mac.
Bypassing Trash: The size of the Trash is 7% to 10% of the total capacity of hard drive, when the deleted files exceeds the size of trash then it is lost by bypassing the trash i.e. it can’t be recovered from Trash without using recovery utility.
Unintentional Format: Formatting is an easy task to empty any drive with a single click. And it can be reused to store new data. While formatting some external drive you may accidently format another drive. As a result, whole data stored in it will be lost.
Interruption While Transferring: If there is some interruption while transferring file from one storage device to other storage device like abrupt ejection of USB storage device or improper shutting down of system due to power surge etc may lead to data loss from Mac.
In above mentioned scenarios of data loss you can use Unerase File utility to undelete files on Mac with high accuracy, which is capable enough to recover lost files from Mac system.
Promising Features of Unerase Files Utility:
- Specially designed to unerase files on Mac OS based computers and other devices like iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air etc.
- Quickly scans the entire hard drive and other storage device within few minutes.
- Capable enough to recover deleted data using command + delete, or by empting trash bin in Mac.
- It can retrieve all types of files from Mac based operating system.
- It can easily recover files from HFS+, HFSX formatted volumes.
- Un-erased files on Mac can be previewed before saving to any storage location.
- “Save Recovery Session” option enables user to save time by resuming scanning process instead of rescanning the whole drive to recover the data.
- Restored data can be arranged on the basis of name, size, type, date of creation, etc.