Macintosh operating-system serves as the best computer system among the users due to its simple to use features. This operating system is simply GUI based i.e. graphical user interface that makes the users to handle the system as simple as possible. Apple Inc introduced Macintosh operating-system for Apple systems that is compatible with Intel processor too. The other Apple products that are based on Mac are iMac, Notebook, iBook, etc. Mac OS is known as secured OS for virus and malwares. So the information stored on Mac OS will not be lost because of any virus infection. But nevertheless there are specific causes that lead to severe data loss.
Assume that you wanted to upgrade the Mac OS version from Snow Leopard to Lion i.e. from version 10.6-10.7. During the process it asked you to format the system hard disk drive forcefully and thus complete deletion of all the documents occurred. And you possessed no backup of the files thus found that there was severe loss of data. You’d stored various files on it like files regarding your work or course studies, folders, PDF files, some downloaded movies, songs, videos, images, photos of some recent occasion and so on. If it is your case then I would say do not worry at all! As you have got Macintosh data recovery software that assists you to solve the problem. Usually once you format any drive the pointer values from the files are removed so that you can store new data but still the data is present on it. So, whenever you format any drive you can restore the lost data if the drive is just not overwritten.
The severe data loss situations on Mac are –
- Emptied Trash: If you accidentally empty Trash on Mac then all the restorable files will be lost.
- Format process: While processing files from external drives like memory cards, SD cards, USB flash drives, etc linked to the Mac system, should you format the system hard drive, then the files on the external drive would become corrupt or inaccessible.
- Power issues: When power supply to the system isn’t proper i.e. continuously power surge happens it might corrupt the file structure of some files on the system drive thus leading to inaccessibility of those files.
- File transfer: Normally the data like photos and videos which are captured on digital camera models will probably be stored on memory cards. And it is common that you always transfer those media files on your system. But during the file transfer if any interruptions like removing storage device, power surge, and improper connectivity might corrupt the files and hence the files would become inaccessible. Thus you may lose data.
In the previously discussed scenarios data is lost or it is made corrupt ultimately causing inaccessibility. So to handle the situationof data loss it is wise that you stop using the device that’s been under gone with loss of data and utilize file recovery software. Macintosh is one such ultimate recovery software that can help you to restore lost data easily in basic steps.
Following are among the features of Macintosh data recovery software –
• Recovers all file types like DOC, XLS, PDF, PPS, folders, etc from corrupted Mac systems.
• Restores inaccessible files from various devices like memory cards of cameras, iPods, Mac Notebooks, etc.
• Recovers every one of the media files like photos, videos and audio tracks that are deleted or corrupt as a result of various reasons.
• Recovers all files from types of storage devices like USB drives, flash memory cards, XD cards, memory stick, SD cards MMC card, etc.
The application as pointed out above can restore any data file from various devices like memory cards, Mac Book, Mac systems and all sorts of versions of the MAC OS X. You can give a try for this recovery software to get back the lost files. The software is accessible for demo purpose. If the downloaded software can reinstate your lost or inaccessible information then you can definitely choose the actual recovery software.