A new tool was unveiled by the computer giant, Microsoft that allows the users to quickly migrate their content from Evernote to OneNote. On Monday the OneNote Importer tool was released and in a blog post the relevant information was made available by the company.
The purpose of the tool is to lure away the users from Evernote, with a new device that is able to migrate the information of the people from the startup’s note-taking service. For Windows a newly released tool is available currently. In the upcoming months, Microsoft intends to release a version that is suitable for Mac.
For the users to enjoy the OneNote tool is associated with free form canvas. By the help of this unique feature, the users are allowed to combine documents with handwriting, images, audio or video clips.
The personalization is the key in the current marketplace in order to pursue a new customer target, as the personal preferences can be accommodated as well as amplifies the range.
In order to get the users attention this application was determined, also it can be accessed offline for free of cost. The availability for users to download it for free is one of the biggest advantages of OneNote alongside with the Office Suite. The goal of attracting more customers will be achieved for sure by the tech giant into drifting from Evernote to OneNote.
Along with the other products of Microsoft Office, the Office Suite is designed such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint. The Microsoft’s OneNote app development was another perk that users are able to upload unlimited data even in offline.
Microsoft’s place in efficiency apps
In 2014 over 100 million customers have claimed by Evernote, buy still its total user base is not published. In both Android app and iOS app store it is considered one of the leading productivity apps.
According to the reports of Verge Microsoft announced it’s Office Apps in January and has reached 340 million users worldwide and over 30 million users were accessing over Outlook from Android and iOS devices.
Usually third party applications are responsible for the installation of Android virus. In order to remove Android virus in a safe mood then there is necessary to remove its administration status and uninstall the apps which are affected.
How to remove virus from Android: Step-by-step guide
- Attack of virus on your android device is most disappointing activity. Mostly it attacks when you answer to the ad that will try to convince you to download app or dodge pop-up. If you respond to it your device may start misbehaving. So always avoid clicking on unknown apps and don’t download them.
- Secondly you need to keep your tab or mobile in a safe mode. Once you done with it, your device will be prevented from running of any third party apps, which includes any malware. On many devices to access the power off options you can make use of the power button, press and hold Power off in order to bring up an option to restart in Safe mode. If this option is not available in your device, then you need to find a procedure on Google and follow the instructions present in it. Once the Safe mode is activated then you can see the “Safe mode” at the bottom left of the screen.
- Now go to the Settings menu and then choose Apps, there go to Downloaded tab and now you can easily. Try to know the virus affected your Android phone or tablet, if you don’t know the virus then go through the list and that you can see any dodgy looking app.
- Now after identifying the virus affected app and tap on that app in order to open its info page and click on to uninstall. In most of the cases this procedure is just to remove the virus, but sometime the virus will give Device administrator status and due to this Uninstall button will get greyed out.
- After Uninstalling you need to exit the App menu and tap on the Settings, and then go to Device administrators. In this page tab you can see the list of all the apps that are with administrator status. Now to remove those apps from the administrators you just need to untick the box of that app, after unticking tap on the Deactivate on the next screen. Now again you should go to the app menu and uninstall the virus apps.
Pictures are one of the best ways to remember past favorite instance forever. In earlier days, people use to capture images and take paper prints. These paper prints were vulnerable to damage. They might get damaged with time. Due to the advancement in the technology, digital images have gained a lot of popularity. They provide security and now the pictures can be shared without any trouble. Just make a copy of it and share it with your circle. We can even upload and share photos with family and friends, on numerous social networking sites or through email. But this does not mean that images are secure. No matter what protections you take, there might come a situation when you may lose them.
Generally, people captures picture by using digital camera and move them to their Mac system for making some changes or storing them. But sometime they may deleted images from their Mac computer. After facing such difficult situation you want to perform Mac digital photo recovery at any cost. Now the question comes in your mind that is, how to recover deleted or lost pictures. The answer is Mac Photo Recovery. It is a best recovery program that has specially designed to restore deleted or lost digital images in Mac system. Before talking about the features of this recovery tool let us talk about the most common causes which lead to photo deletion on Mac systems:
- Deletion (Accidental / Intentional)
- Formatting the storage device containing pictures
- File System Corruption
- Unexpected System Shutdown
- Emptying Trash folder
- Disconnecting the device during transferring process
- Abrupt removal of the external storage device containing the pictures
Whatever might be a reason behind image deletion or loss, Mac digital photo recovery can be done by making the use of Mac Photo Recovery application. It has built with powerful scanning algorithm that enables you to perform recovery procedure with utmost ease. It can scan a complete storage drive for deleted / lost pictures in negligible time period. It is capable to recover digital photos Mac from various storage devices such as external device like USB drives, CF Card, XD Card, SD card, Memory Stick, external Zip drive, external hard drives, iPods, etc. It is compatible with several versions of Mac operating system like Leopard, Lion, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion and Yosemite.
Mac Photo Recovery application is available as a free evaluation version, so that you check the performance of Mac digital photo recovery process. The demo version works exactly the same as the full version, but it does not allow you to save the recovered images. After performing the scanning, it provides a preview of the recovered photos to make sure that the required images have been successfully restored or not. The features such as Find Tool, Save Recovery Session, and Signature Search makes the complex recovery process very easy. With the help of Mac Photo Recovery tool you can easily restore deleted or lost images from various MacBook models such as MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc.