The memory card is amongst the popular storage media. It becomes an electronic flash memory card that’s effective at storing digital information. These are commonly used in several gadgets like digital camera models, mobiles, video game consoles, laptop computers and Audio players. There are numerous types of memory cards like flash cards, CF cards, smart media cards, memory sticks, MMC, SD and XD. Data loss for the memory cards can happen because of various reasons like accidental deletion of information and memory card corruption. As a way to recover deleted files from your memory cards you have to employ the best memory card recovery software. Usually when users lose digital camera photos from the SD card, they could employ the memory card recovery tool to recover deleted files from SD card.
The common situations by which the files could possibly get deleted or lost are revealed below.
Accidental deletion of photos:
- Deleted photos by using delete key can be restored from your Recycle Bin. When the user has been emptied the Recycle Bin then that photos are lost from the user. The Recycle Bin size is fixed to some limit normally how big the Recycle Bin will probably be 2% of the hard disk size. If the user continues to be deleted the photos even though Recycle Bin exceed the size limit then that deleted photos are not saved in Recycle Bin and user can’t find them.
- Photos get deleted by the 3rd party applications like photos deleted while scanning with the antivirus software. In the event the photos are infected through the viruses along with the user scanned the drive using an antivirus software then the photos could get deleted by the antivirus software while scanning through the infected files.
Memory card corruption:
- The memory card can get corrupted due to virus attack.
- There may be chances of memory card corruption if it is ejected through the photographic camera or from the card reader while the data transmission process is in progress.
- During data transfer suppose system get shuts down due to power failure may cause the memory card corruption.
Data lost during file transfer:
- While using Cut and Paste command for file transfer from memory card into the computer’s hard disk drive if the card is taken out from the card reader then this file copying process gets interrupted there are probability of losing the files.
- The camera is coupled to the computer from the data cable supplied with the camera. During the data transmission process if camera gets deterred as a result of low battery might cause your data loss.
For recovery of deleted files from the memory card, the best memory recovery software is used. This will recover the deleted or lost photos of assorted formats plus recovers the files deleted or lost from various types of memory cards. You can download the demo tool from the official website and measure the file recovery results.